Invoking Shakti: Rites of Passage
A Day-Long Retreat to Celebrate Your Personal Goddess Journey
We’ve all come through trials and initiations in life whether we wanted to, or not. Only we know what we’ve been through and the ways we’ve grown and changed as a result.
As women we face the unique life transitions of menstruation, motherhood and menopause. Additionally, life often has a way of initiating us through events such as graduation, marriage, divorce, starting a business, illness, coming out, death of a partner or loved one, and more.
These are all rites of passage.
Acknowledging these rites of passage is claiming our personal power. Celebrating and ritualizing those journeys helps us to fully integrate the process, acknowledging where we have come from and taking ownership of our evolution.
Rites of Passage: A Day-Long Retreat to Celebrate Your Personal Goddess Journey
This retreat is for:
* Women of all ages, sexual-orientations, races, backgrounds;
* Women who recognize they’re in the midst of an initiation or who have already experienced a significant transit and feel called to honor it;
* Women who need to be *seen* *heard* *witnessed* and who wish to bear sacred witness to their sisters’ journey
* Women undergoing some shifts, but aren’t sure where they are in the process
* Women who wish to tap into and ritualize their innate power
Things you can expect:
* Thought-provoking discussion and journaling exercises
* 75-minute all levels Yoga practice and guided meditation journey
* Introduction to Goddess Archetypes and astrological insights highlighting the prevailing natural cycles that support this work
* Group altar building and creating sacred community space
* Ritual and ecstatic dance
* Group meal
* Experience a range of emotions and affirmation and that the Universe is conspiring in your favor for your growth and evolution.
We are Invoking Shakti and we believe in women, their rights, and their power to create change and healing in the world.